- Suitable for innerlayer or rigid panels-thickness range from 0,1 ÷ 6 mm (0.004 core ÷ 0.236 in.).
- It can run with 1 or 2 panels/cycle
- High lamination pressure adjustable-from ATM to 6 kg/cm2 (ATM to 85.3 PSI)
- Dynamic and static slap down cycles
- State-of-the-art vacuum technology
- Max. lamination temperature 180°C (356°F)-platen temperatures individually controlled
- Completely controlled by OMRON PLC-operator interface in local language
- Output panel temperature detection
- The system can be either equipped with Silicone rubber conveyor or Upper/Lower RTR PET system
- Upper plate opening by servo motor cylinder
- Clamps system on the exit conveyor for panel extraction
- Over 100 recipes can be managed
- Equipped with brushless servo-motor
- Statistic Process Control (SPC) – Easy data system proprietary software provided*
* Local and remote supervision, management and monitoring data by PC, auto–tuning for panel exit temperature, management of maintenance operations; automatic set-up of working parameter.
Release: Rev.01 EN17